The beginning of the school year is the perfect time to recognize the teachers who will play a major role in impacting the lives of your children. And while there are many parents who give their children’s classroom teachers gifts at the end of the year, who is to say that you cannot do the same at the beginning. While many families are still enjoying the las few days and the weekend of the summer, teachers are already back in their classroom. In fact, long before the first students walk into the school houses across the country, teachers are already spending long days, nights, and weekends just making sure that their spaces are ready for the new year.
The spouses and parents of some teachers send flowers to their loved ones on the first day of school to add a little color to a classroom that will be a home away from home for the next nine months. Deliveries from local florists are a great way to make sure that those first days in the room are a little brighter, no matter what the weather is like.
Flower Delivery Services Are Busy Many Days of the Year
Whether you are looking for the best flowers for Fathers Day or the perfect bouquet for a teacher’s classroom at the start of the year, every day is a good time to make sure that you are recognizing those who mean the most to you. Although many people think about flowers as more traditional gifts on days like Valentines Day and Mothers Day, the fact of the matter is that finding the best flowers for Fathers Day and your husband’s birthday is also a nice gesture.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times that people take the time to send flowers to those people who mean the most in their lives:
- 54% of customers at florist shops buy decorations for entertaining, like centerpieces during the holiday season.
- 50% of customers buy fresh flowers as a host gift or other type of gift during the holiday season.
- 25% of customers buy flowering houseplants other than poinsettias during the holiday season.
- 65% of Americans indicate that they feel special when they are the recipient of flowers.
- 69% of Americans indicate that just the sight and smell of flowers can improve their mood.
- Although 80% of Americans say receiving flowers makes them feel happy, as many as 88% say giving flowers makes them happy.
Whether you are looking for a way to thank a teacher at the beginning of a school year or you are looking for the best flowers for Fathers Day, it is always a great idea to brighten someone’s day with a floral bouquet.