Around 14.6 million Americans underwent cosmetic surgery procedures in 2012, while in the same year an estimated $1.8 billion was spent on skin rejuvenation procedures alone. Clearly, the cosmetic surgery business is thriving, and many people are understanding that it isn’t just for aesthetic looks anymore, these surgeries can be performed for other reasons.
Rhinoplasty is one cosmetic surgery option to choose from. In 2012, around 243,000 Americans opted for rhinoplasty surgery.
What is rhinoplasty? Also known as a “nose job,” the surgery is performed by rhinoplast surgeons who alter any part of the nose to either improve the look or function of the face.
For those looking for the top rhinoplasty surgeons, you must understand that rhinoplasty costs should not be an issue. These procedures can cost up to a couple thousand dollars and may not be covered by your insurance company. However, a rhinoplasty specialist will be able to give you a brand new facial appearance that can boost your confidence.
If money is not an issue, here are the ten reasons to always choose the top rhinoplasty surgeons:
- Appearance. If you want to wow a crowd when you walk into the room, or if you are a guy who has always been a bit self-conscious about your nose, you’ll want the best of the best.
- Experience. The top rhinoplasty surgeons will obviously have more surgeries under their belt. More surgeries equals more experience, meaning they will always be better than someone just starting to practice.
- Relax. You’ve chosen the best in your area, what else is there to worry about? You certainly won’t be coming out looking like Frankenstein’s monster
- Brag About It: You may need to wait months and months for your surgery, but when the day comes and the procedure is successful, tell the world you chose the best!
- Hospitals. The top rhinoplasty specialists will always be tapped into a network of the best hospitals, their staff, and their doctors in order to give you quality care.
- Best Care. Cosmetic surgery clinics, especially rhinoplasty clinics, are known to provide their patients with the best care post-treatment.
- Improve Your Life: What these top surgeons are able to do will not only fix your appearance, but fix the way you view life. What can be better?
- Better ROI. Return of investment is key if you’re going to shell out a ton of money for cosmetic surgery (such as wide nose rhinoplasty), so be sure to pick the top surgeon to get more bang for your buck.
- Little Side Effects: Choosing the best means you will not have to worry as much regarding infection, bruising after surgery, or excessive bleeding.
Modern. The best surgeons will be aware of new research and will be familiar with the latest surgery techniques that make your procedure cost effective and quick.
Once you have an initial consultation with your surgeon regarding prices, be sure to talk about why they are a good fit for you — just in case you need more convincing to choose the best. See this link for more: www.ellisplasticsurgery.ca